Thursday 13 July 2017

Dirty Urban Fishing 13 July 17

Went fishing a very dirty urban river with my friend Dave B. I had been for a look at the place Dave said we should go, I had not been impressed by what I saw. Anyway Dave said "trust me" and off we went.
I didn't take photos of the surroundings not just because it was pretty awful with sewer pipes and rubbish, not to mention the smell. We do not want to advertise where it is, when you see the fish we caught you will understand why. We hooked and lost a few, struck and missed others. What we did catch is below.
  This one went 3 1/2 lbs, I am still smiling.

Dave's was not as big but still a very good fish.

Some of the ones that we saw made these two look like nothing, we shall return.

 Not saying where it is, is not just about keeping it to ourselves, wading up stream we found a descent sized dead trout with a mouth full of maggots and a hook deep in it's gullet attached to a few yards of strong line. Not pleased.



No comments:

Post a Comment